Positive behaviour support is a way of working with people with mental illness and disabilities to improve their life with positive strategies and by addressing challenging behaviours.
- Lifeline Solutions provides Support in the form of
- Assisting the participant to understand through learning communication tactics,
- Changing characteristics of the person’s situation in their home to make them feel comfortable
- Improving the person’s everyday life to add community links, and ensure they have access to activities that they enjoy
- To make sure the person has profound and positive connections with others
- Delivering a positive, entertaining and understanding support atmosphere.