Care for Challenging Behaviours
Lifeline Solutions can provide Exercise physiologists who are trained to assist people with disabilities dealing with a range of physical conditions to help them achieve improved health and fitness. They focus on:
- Achieving physical objectives for improved independence and increased mobility joining the workforce
- Achieve ideal health by being able to exercise daily to improve health and prevent disease,
- Improve quality of life through physical and mental wellbeing
- Socialisation and belonging in community group,
- Prevent and manage depression and anxiety,
Exercise Physiology services through the NDIS include both Individual and/or Group Supervised Exercise physiology sessions targeting the needs and goals of the individual and their condition.